Bad Luck Just Keeps Coming

fafaflohi

So today head back out in the boat...This is the first time since the hook in the head incident of 2010. I get to my buddys house walk down to the river and see he left the boat out in the water during the storm!!! filled with water and gas can floating GREAT!!!! Bail out the boat and check the gas and motor. Good to go so Buddy, My youngest son and I head out on the river. We get 500 ft from shore and motor dies (@#%$?*$) current really strong after the rain and we end up 2km down stream where we finally are able to get to a dock. Work on the motor for and hour and nothing (getting worried now have to pick up my other son from school soon!!!!!) Decide to paddle to other side and I would walk back get the van and worry about the boat later but half way across the Gods were watching over us and a boat comes by with a couple who towed us back to my buddys!!!!! If they see this Thank You Very Much. ;)

Just my luck I guess :nea:

Anyone wanna go fishing with me :)

So today head back out in the boat...This is the first time since the hook in the head incident of 2010. I get to my buddys house walk down to the river and see he left the boat out in the water during the storm!!! filled with water and gas can floating GREAT!!!! Bail out the boat and check the gas and motor. Good to go so Buddy, My youngest son and I head out on the river. We get 500 ft from shore and motor dies (@#%$?*$) current really strong after the rain and we end up 2km down stream where we finally are able to get to a dock. Work on the motor for and hour and nothing (getting worried now have to pick up my other son from school soon!!!!!) Decide to paddle to other side and I would walk back get the van and worry about the boat later but half way across the Gods were watching over us and a boat comes by with a couple who towed us back to my buddys!!!!! If they see this Thank You Very Much. ;)

Just my luck I guess :nea:

Anyone wanna go fishing with me :)

I'll take a chance on that one. Yesterday I was suppose to finally sellan air conditioner to get the money I need for my license, and just afer 3 I got an email saying he wouldn't be able to make it. So today has been spent doing house work, and cleaning a bug spray mess in my tackle box that's about five years old.

On that topic, I never realized how many lures I had without hooks. Looks like I have to hit CT when I finally get some money to buy a few packs of trebles. So yeah, betweenboth our bad luck, maybe we can scrape together enough good luck to catch a fish. At least one.

Archived