bassin'

tmate

Haven't really had a whole lot of time on the computer lately because of work and the long weekend festivities and when i do have time i'd rather be fishing so this post is a little late and is from 3 or 4 seperate days of fishing...all around thorold...mostly in gibson

heres some pr0n

junefishing10069.jpg

junefishing10067cut.jpg

junefishing10066.jpg

junefishing10064cut.jpg

junefishing10062.jpg

junefishing10060.jpg

junefishing10057cut.jpg

junefishing10055.jpg

junefishing10052.jpg

junefishing10053.jpg

fishing addict and i are leaving tomorrow for our second annual camping trip with a group of guys so we hope so have a massive most when we return

see, I was waiting for a pic or two with sandals and you didn't disappoint. LOL. ;)

nice fish though. sounds like you had a few great days. w've been bassin on the lower river and got a few decent size ones out of there.

Rich

lower rover as in the whirlpool? or further down stream

hahah always have to have the sandal pics!

Guest Rockfish
lower rover as in the whirlpool? or further down stream

hahah always have to have the sandal pics!

A bunch of nice specimens there, so who's sandels are bigger, your's or FA's ? Guess we won't find out the answer till next week. :Gonefishing:

we fish anywhere north of Queenston Dock. we have a few spots that seem to produce more than others, but anywhere from shore along that stretch has some awesome Bass, just waiting to be caught. they taste pretty good too. LOL.

Rich

Archived