St.Catharines Bassmasters OPEN TOURNAMENT.

splitshot11

St. Catharines Bassmasters will be holding it's annual Open Tournammment on Sat. July 24th 2010. We be be launching out of the Chippawa public boat ramp. $ 60.00 per team. 5 Fish limit. Blast off will be at 7:00am. SHARP. You can sign up the morning of the tournament. We hope to see some new faces this year. This is a great and cheap way to get introduced to tournament fishing. You don't need to be running a big bass rig to fish this or any of our events. So come out and have some fun and meet the guys and gals of the club. Hope to see you on the water.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• 2 weeks later...
Well how was the turn out?

Turn out was good. 10 Teams. More then we thought we would get do to the weather. I hope all had a great time. I will try to post results ASAP or check the ST.Catharines Bassmasters web site under tournament results. Should be posted there soon. Thanks to all that fished the event. We hope to have a bigger and better event next year.

Congratulations to Paul and Vince Castellano for taking 1st place in this event. Wish I could have fished it because Paul showed me where all his big fish are and I could have stolen a few of his big bites away...hahahaha. Just kidding.

Nice work, always nice to have a father/son victory. Good on ya!

Archived