First Toronto Bass!

Diltsy

So I moved from Welland to go to school in Toronto and have not been able to connect with any bass! Finally today I caught 5 of them. I could see a few sitting close to shore but they wouldn't take anything. Finally found something they liked and started nailing them! Ended the night with this nice largie!

0714002001a.jpg

Learned a lot watching how they were reacting to each bait I was throwing at them!

nice bass there looks like 2-3 lbs great catch pm me what you got em on there not really biting much down here

Joey, I was working a texas rigged worm, letting it sink down to the bottom and sit for a few seconds and then twitching it. The twitching seemed to be the key as the fish I could see would not touch the bait just sitting on the bottom. Once this technique proved to work, I cast to some key points I thought the fish would be and nailed that one first cast! I caught 3 more after that. Coincidence or the technique? I'll have to give it a go tonight and see what happens.

Fishinthecity - Where do you usually fish and what do you usually fish for?? All the fish I caught looked very healthy!

Archived