Long weekend trip to perth

Lund-SS

Friday after work Ed(Niagarasteelheader) and myself headed up to Perth for a long weekend camping trip

Eds brother and friends had arrived up there on the thursday night so all and all i think there were 10 of us or so it was a great time lots of fishing , fires, food and one or two pops

i didnt get to many pictures , well cause most of the time i just forgot , and none of the fish were really huge but i think in all 3 trips fishing in my boat Ed and I landed 16 pickeral or so , a bunch of bass some catfish and sunfish and a snapping turtle :clapping:

Ed tried his hand at fly fishig for the first time ever and ended up getting the only pickeral on the fly rod (DAMN YOU) , plus him and i got a bunch of sun fish and bass on it as well

perth2010002.jpg

perth2010003.jpg

perth2010004.jpg

perth2010007.jpg

perth2010008.jpg

perth2010009-2.jpg

perth2010010.jpg

perth2010011.jpg

WHAT KIND OF TURTLE IS THAT?!? I caught one yesterday morning. I couldn't get it out of the water, and it wouldn't fit in my net. Got to be one of the ugliest I've seen in a while!

Nice report and pics Bondar.. That's a funky looking fly reel. What kind is it? I really want to get into fly fishing, or perhaps a spey set-up..

That snapper in the 1st picture looks like he's eyeing up the family jewels for his next meal.

Its a LOOP opti speedrunner

Archived