hey again folks

jwl

Hey just like to say hi to all the great people whom I have personally had the pleasure of meeting over the years on here, hi to the fols I am not aquainted with,looking forward to sharing lots of great things along the way.

Don't ask me though, I don't know sqwuat about this whole fishin deal :o

after a few life changes and a whole load of computer probs..you guys will have to put up with me for a while again.

gottsta go...off to the trailer in about 1/2 an hour...will have a report when I get back. B)

Nice to hear from you again JWL its been awhile you missed many shenanigans looking forward to seeing your report best of luck to you

Hey just like to say hi to all the great people whom I have personally had the pleasure of meeting over the years on here, hi to the fols I am not aquainted with,looking forward to sharing lots of great things along the way.

Don't ask me though, I don't know sqwuat about this whole fishin deal :pardon:

Hey Chez Jacque Joey said he'll teach you how to fish someday :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Good to see your back around again man B)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks folks..just been working too much now to make a decent report....pics are still on my camera...reports from a couple outings to come. Some great action, fun with the kids and yep..schooled by the girls... <_< well that is, on my set-ups,my bait presentation,my fishing holes..and as luck would have it..too much time being the guide to actually fish all that much on occasion myself..baiting hooks, taking off fish, fixing tangles...ummm, well....you know :P

and Joe...tell Joey I would be nore than happy to let him show me up anytime....it will be easier for him if he has a bird's eye view from the bottom of the anchor rope :o:roflblack:

Archived