fishing

tmate

School has finally started and that means a hell of a lot more fishing time for me!!!!

First report starts with a little chub fishing in gibson...lost a nice walleye (yes a walleye...saw it fly out of the water and everything), missed a few pike and then landed a nice pike and a couple largies..

sept10020.jpg

sept10022cut.jpg

The next report takes place down at the whirlpool...went there with fishingaddict the other day and rockfish met up with us a little later on.. fishing was slow but we managed a couple bass and a few sheephead..missed a few really nice bites aswell....i had something run me right out into the middle of the whirlpool and then snap me off. Not to sure what it was but it was huge.

sept10024.jpg

sept10025.jpg

Headed back down to the whirlpool today with no luck whatsoever....my buddy kyle was dragging in his big ol spoon when he felt a little tap..so he set the hook and the fight was on.....we spent some time trying to figure out what it was.....(musky?, salmon?, trout?) not once did we even think CARP.. but sure enough the carp had hit the spoon and heres the pic

sept10027.jpg

salmon are startin to jump around down there too! :angry:

Guest Rockfish

Some nice fish there Tyler, too bad I missed the sheepies but got a bass on shrimp bait on the way to the spot. Great scenery down there and good to see the sandles are still out, lol.

Archived