fishing today

RichieWalleye

I'd seriously join you Richie, if my day wasn't already spoken for. Maybe sometime next week. Or even over the weekend, as long as it's not Sunday (that's the wife's birthday).

I'd seriously join you Richie, if my day wasn't already spoken for. Maybe sometime next week. Or even over the weekend, as long as it's not Sunday (that's the wife's birthday).

yep sometime-see what happens

well im hitting port again, if I wasnt doing that I would join you, plus Madam is supposed to be joining me this afternoon possibly

I just got back from port. there were lots of 9-11 inchers bieng caught by the guy next to me. I only got one

The reason you only caught one is the LEAFS-they suck- so will your fishing :clapping:

GO FLYERS!! :clapping:

:clapping:

Any 1 interested in joining me today fishing, plan on the upper Niag near Blk crk. leaving by 10 am. let me know

RW :clapping: NICE DAY OUT THERE

went up Blk Crk- very windy(everywhere) caught one largemouth about a 1lb, and a perch-both released to grow bigger

L......O.......L Go leafs! :crazy: And my fishing is pretty good even though i like the leafs LOL!

Leafs have gotten Lucky, Go Habs Go

Archived