The Go To Gun

pike007

Whats your go to gun , that hasnot let you down and is universal for most game , keeping in my mind you may and will change chokes and barrels.

For me its got to be the Remington 1100 12 guage , its never ever let me down. I can use it for everything including rabbits, upland,waterfowl,deer and turkey. Ive used it all types of weather and has never jammed or misfired.

Remingtion did a great job with this gun, very light recoil and great response with quick loading makes the 1100 a top model for years, Only downfall would be its a little on the heavy side, but well worth it.

If some people weren't such dooshbags and just bought their own sh!t rather than taking someone elses that they spent a lot of money and time aquiring then I would gladly share. But I'll just say my collections a little smaller then yours ;) lol.

My go to is the 870. 12g of course. There aren't many guns out there that have stood up and lasted in the true tests of durability and reliability like the remington has. It wouldn't be a military issued firearm if it wasn't.

There are others that are better in their respective elements but if I had to pick one and only one, theres no doubt.

Other than that, the citori is pretty freakin sweet. I just don't think I would bang it up in the woods.

Well after seeing all the crap the mods had to move from this thread to the trash can I've decided to close the topic. If you want to discuss hunting, experiences while hunting, share pictures, recipes or pick up some new hunting friends this is a good local forum to do so.

However listing firearms we own on a public forum is a bad idea. If I figured there was enough call I could open an invite only forum for such discussions where every gun thief from here to Montreal wouldn't have an open shopping list and yes your IP can get us as close as your postal code. Also it just takes one thief to call you a sissy to convince you to give up your info about your collection. I bought the cheapest gun and only one gun for exactly this reason.

Here's a site to try if you want to discuss firearms. http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/

The site seem a little safer as you have to at least log in to see those posted collections. Here you don't.

Archived