All I want for christmas

The Ketchican Kid

Well after years of my parents shutting me down this christmas i finally got the greatest gift of all. A 36 gallon aquarium set with a stand so it can go in my room. I plan on putting rockbass, bluegill,perch,catfish,bass ect or others in the aquarium. Most websites say 2.5-3 inches of fish per 10 gallons so i can fit 7.5 inches of fish in my new tank. If anyone has an Aquarium with fish like the ones i plan on putting in i would love any tips or helpers you could give me, Merry Christmas,

K.K

We have/had one and although that I did have Rocky the Rock Bass in it... we had a marine aquarium. Watching that bass eat crickets and stuff was cool.

Alex

sunfish are easy to kiip in a tank, we had one for years in a 15 gallon. he loved eating table scraps. i done know how well a smallmouth would do, but a rockbass should do good. dont forget some bottom feeders to keep things clean.

live food only, most wild fish will not take pellets/flakes, feeder guppies are good same with worms. As far as the legal question, you CAN keep them in a tank, however you CANNOT transfer live native gamefish without a permit.....

jjcanoe

Archived