Crappie??I

boogaloo

I have recently moved to Niagara from Burks Falls and would like to know if there are any decent spots to get some Crappie through the ice. Anyone can PM me if they would like to share or post openly. Thanx..................Boog

I wonder if Boogaloo will ever come back, now that he has his spots. :roflblack:

No worries Drifter, I am not a lurker. I actually grew up in Niagara and I know the "Mighty Niagara" like the back of my hand as I have fished it for over 50 years.

No worries Drifter, I am not a lurker. I actually grew up in Niagara and I know the "Mighty Niagara" like the back of my hand as I have fished it for over 50 years.

newbie he's not!beenaroundbie more like!

I have recently moved to Niagara from Burks Falls and would like to know if there are any decent spots to get some Crappie through the ice. Anyone can PM me if they would like to share or post openly. Thanx..................Boog

martindale the front end has crappie if im feeling better by monday im going to check out the 14' hole there thats close to shore I can message you if you wanna meet up

here are some typical front end crappie too bad there not ice crappie :lol: i've only caught 10 crappie this ice season

P6070132.jpg

crappie will also stay in shallow weeds if there is enough oxygen and food as well, deep water is the best bet as well, a underwater camera or a flasher def helps but is not needed if your in a area known for large amounts of crappie, crappie will also feed off bottom for worms and other bottom hugging food sources.

martindale the front end has crappie if im feeling better by monday im going to check out the 14' hole there thats close to shore I can message you if you wanna meet up

here are some typical front end crappie too bad there not ice crappie :lol: i've only caught 10 crappie this ice season

P6070132.jpg

Thanks for the invite Bassmaster12, maybe some other time as I have appointments this week coming.

And thanks to all that have helped me to choose an area..........................Boog

Archived