Its 444 Walleye Tourney Time!

ninepointer

There are already over 30 entries for the tournament and its May...thats already more boats than last year. Don't miss out...the guys at the PCDCC have been hard at this thing all winter long and are trying at making this year a huge success once again. Until June 10th its only $300 per team...THATS less than 7 WEEKS AWAY!!! Country Corner Market is going to be cooking, Molson girls are going to make an appearance on the Saturday night...RV camping is back in the park and there is going to be an unreal weigh-in show...get your buddies together...$10,000 is up for grabs...not to mention all the other great prizes...check out the 444 website ...you might even catch an ad for the tourny on Giant FM 91.7... See you all there

I can't wait to get the boat in the water and start trollin'!! They just started puting the docks back in at the palmwood today, so it definitely won't be long... Get your entries in guys!! The walleye fishing come June 24th weekend is going to be lights out!! Fish ON!! :Gonefishing:

I have to admit, I'm in shock at how few guys on this board haven't commented or committed to fishing this tourney. All the work that's been done to get the 10K guarantee, the spread that's going to include 3 big screens for the weigh in show's, the Kokanee girls Saturday nite, bands playing saturday night at the marina, $1000 big fish prizes each day of the tourney, including $300 and $200 for 2nd and third respectively, FREE RV PARKING, FREE BOAT LAUNCH, FREE DOCKS, Countless awesome prize give aways that will include (18) 100 qrt marine coolers, come on boys... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! Well over a thousand members on this board and the same 5 guys with replys!! LETS HEAR IT!! WHO'S IN!?!?!? I know I will be. :clapping:

I have to admit, I'm in shock at how few guys on this board haven't commented or committed to fishing this tourney. All the work that's been done to get the 10K guarantee, the spread that's going to include 3 big screens for the weigh in show's, the Kokanee girls Saturday nite, bands playing saturday night at the marina, $1000 big fish prizes each day of the tourney, including $300 and $200 for 2nd and third respectively, FREE RV PARKING, FREE BOAT LAUNCH, FREE DOCKS, Countless awesome prize give aways that will include (15) 100 qrt marine coolers, come on boys... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! Well over a thousand members on this board and the same 5 guys with replys!! LETS HEAR IT!! WHO'S IN!?!?!? I know I will be. :clapping:

Well said fishweiser...I'm kinda curious as to the hold-up with entries... the tourney is 5 weeks away...and just barely 35 boats...the early deadline is just three weeks away!!! I know my team is already signed up and ready to go...maybe the PCDCC needs to do more...no wait...how can they?

If this tourny was in the states there would be a waiting list. I will put up the poster at the rules meeting for our MWC tourny in Ohio. I still haven't registered but I'm IN 100% :Gonefishing:

A big pile of last minute entries is the norm, but don't wait too long. To get the huge cost savings on the entry fee, Early Bird Entires MUST be postmarked no later than June 9. No exceptions.

Archived