Stanley Cup

denis

Please note I've changed the name to the Stanley Cup in honour of Stanley Overholt who passed away this past winter. He was a Lake Erie Legend :Gonefishing:

This was in the works for awhile but due to health reasons it has been put on hold. I'm happy to announce this year it will happen The date may seem early but I will post a slideshow of some fish caught during and before those dates from this past season. I've also planned it as a pre-fish or shakedown tourny before the Port Colberne 444 and NY Southtowns tourny's.

I've decided on 2-3 man teams only and everyone MUST PRE-REGISTER During this time of the year walleye are found everywhere but it's not your typical deep water bite. Fish will be caught shallow and suspended so it's gonna be a new experience for some. Typically you will be flat lining and pulling boards with inline weights. Oh ya forget the myth about these fish not fighting try hooking up a post spawn feeding machine a few feet below the surface and only a couple boat lengths back

Saturday June 11th blow date Sun june 12th

Launch @ Crystal Beach ramp

Boat Check 5:00am-6:30am

Blast Off 7am

Weigh In 4pm

Entry Fee $250

Big fish $30

*please note there will be a side bet or calcutta for those interested

Open waters include Upper Niagara River and Lake Erie NY and Ontario waters.

Live Bait ALLOWED

Live release encouraged but no penalty for dead fish.

6 fish limit

Pay Out 90% %10-goes to tourny expenses

based on 20 boats @ $250

1st - $2000

2nd - $1000

3rd - $750

4th - $500

5th - $250

Big Fish $600 based on full field.

Must be registered with a deposit by Wednesday June 8th or else a $50 late fee will be charged.

No registering on the Morning of and must be paid before 5pm Friday. All late fee's will be added as

a BONUS to 1st place.

Please stay tuned for more and feel free to ask any questions.

905-871-3888

post on this thread

or find it on facebook.It's a BIG river, don't jump in if you can't SWIM !!!DENIS

Archived