Fishing Charter!

charlieD

OK...looks like Tommy Niagara, Jeetmuck, fishstick, Cliff and Myself for a full charter! Please confirm with me Guys so I can book the charter! I have the Price so message me for your cost of the charter! Please let me know what day is best for you guys!

Guest fishstick

Lol....I just sent a PM. This weekend is totally ouit of the question for me. I can only do Sunday May 8th. I know it's Mothers Day, but I'm sure we'd be back in plenty of time for family festivities....lol. Tell me what mother wouldn't want a 20+lb laker on Mothers Day.... :(

Besides, Kids Derby is on the 7th, and I promised the little guy he could go.

Guest fishstick
i was looking for scottys post for a wed not a sunday .. how did it get changed? no matter i can't do mothers day i work..

cliff...

16682[/snapback]

Scottys is for Wednesday cliff, as far as I know, this is a different charter date. I can't do a weekday, so I posted I'd like to do a charter on a weekend, otherwise I would've went next Wed.

Hey everyone, this charter was originally posted by Scotty for next Wed. I only suggested a weekend was better for me. Please don't back out on him.

Thanx.

Yep ..I got ya for next sunday! Have to wait till messages me...I called him on Friday but he was out! Don't know If he got the message or not! Also got Fishstick and Jeetmuck!

Guest fishstick
.will give my 4 day report after tommrows charter along with the Scotty resluts

16953[/snapback]

Either that's a typo, or I missed out on one helluva tourney.... :blush:

Guest fishstick
So is sunday a confirmed date.

17044[/snapback]

Unfortunately for me , I won't know until Friday for sure. My sons 1st Communion dinner last night ran us alot more than we expected, and now I have to try and find that little extra. I'm not one to say "yes" and then back out at the last minute. I wish I could say "yes", but I won't know until the end of the week. I truly feel bad for some reason, even though I'm not sure whether I can go or not, but I thought I'd at least give you a "heads-up".

Archived