A New Experience And Another Fish

miller

today i got my first taste of trolling out on lake o as i was able to join someone from another board. launched out of jordan around 630. fished for a couple hours but with waves kicking up and engine trouble we were off the water by 930. we went 0 for 3 out there and i lost something big which snapped the leadcore.

not wanting to be done with fishing for the day i headed down to a shore spot met up with a buddy and tossed some spoons. ended up going 1 for 2 on the browns today with the one that was lost being even bigger. my new buddy chris managed to nail a nice 7lb laker too.

brownmay2nd20111.jpg

ps. if anyone has the gear and needs someone to join them trolling shoot me a pm ;) hahaha i'll gladly split gas

Nice fish Miller. I will keep you in mind allways looking for someone to jump in my boat to do some trolling and split the gas.Keep up the good work.

sounds great just shoot me a message whenever if you want to get out. :Gonefishing:

not to give away too many of your secrets, but I'm curious as to what spoons you are chucking? I've never fished for Trout or Salmon before, so I'm wondering. I'm guessing Cleo's are a no brainer, but wondering what colours seem to work more than others, etc.?

Archived