Who Sells Canoes & Kayaks In Niagara?

CLofchik

Was wondering where everybody picked up their rides?

Only places I know of that sells decent boats is Grand River Kayak in Dunnville, and I think Nicholl's Marine sells Emotion Kayaks. How many other canoe & kayak dealers are there between Hamilton and the border?

Well you obviously have Canadian Tire. Outdoors Oriented sells Wilderness Systems, Necky and Perception. Gander Mountain in Buffalo, NY has a ton of brands you can look them up online. I got mine at Outdoors Oriented. They are having an end of year sale.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my canoe from Beach Marine in Hamilton below the Skyway...Take the QEW to Northshore Blvd. and follow it to beach Blvd. you can't miss it...I know I said I bought a canoe, but his main business has turned to kayaks as his mainstay...he custom builds them and is very competitive...My canoe was custom and cheaper than local sellers, but are extremely good quality...check out their website...Beach Marine...as I said...I love my canoe...

mountain equipment in burlington had some nice, affordable (<$400) sit-ons last time i was there earlier this month. that is my next purchase to allow me to get out on rougher water since it would appear the wind nowadays goes no lower than gale force.

Archived