Friendship Tournament (20Th Year)

w1w

Thanx to those who contacted me to confirm for Sept.11 @ 6-6:15am. It saved me some calls. Hopefully the weather co-operates. Bass(3)...live release...Bertie Boating Club...call for details (no pros, please). Great prizes to last place (nobody ever finishes last, right?)...Bill - NOS

Hey Bill

Not at all callin myself a pro here but just wondering if you allow guiding for this event? Basically would be interested in guiding 2 beginner anglers in fishing this as their first tournament. I wouldn't be fishing, simply driving the boat for them.

Hi Pete...Two people to a boat. I lost some boats when I increased HP to 115 max as it is. I just try to keep it simple and folks seem to come back every year. If 'pros' enter this tournament in any way, it will eventually upset a balance that seems to work. Hope you understand...thanx, Bill

Looks like Sunday will be good weather, so far (did I jinx it?). Still some spots open...$60 entry...total payback...3 bass...live release...115hp max...live bait allowed...Can. waters only...casual atmosphere for those of you who would like to try a tournament...register at Bertie Boating Club (Point Abino) at 6am...tourney runs from 7am-3pm...weigh-in conducted by Denis Kreze from Fishin' Niagara starting at 3:15pm...sponsored by Berkley-Trilene-Gulp (Pure Fishing), Molson, Best Western, Petro Canada, Ridge Tavern, Sandstone Grillhouse, Fishin' Niagara, HFB-Gear and the Niagara Outdoor Show...call Bill @ 905-894-1861

Archived