Pickerel from shore in the Niagara/Fort Erie area

mobyclick

Gents,

Looking for shore fishing opportunities in the above noted areas of S. Ontario. Techniques are not the issue, I have just recently fell in love this neck of the province and the angling opportunities the Niagara region. Can anyone direct me to any shore fishing spots for Pickerel (Walleye)??? I am a C & R fanatic, with the exception of one feed of Pickerel a year, which I have already indulged in. Can anyone lend a hand, I live in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and do not have a problem with the drive, I also have waders. Thanks in advance for any help!!!

:)

Gents,

Looking for shore fishing opportunities in the above noted areas of S. Ontario.  Techniques are not the issue, I have just recently fell in love this neck of the province and the angling opportunities the Niagara region.  Can anyone direct me to any shore fishing spots for Pickerel (Walleye)???  I am a C & R fanatic, with the exception of one feed of Pickerel a year, which I have already indulged in.  Can anyone lend a hand, I live in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and do not have a problem with the drive, I also have waders.  Thanks in advance for any help!!!

:)

1152[/snapback]

If you happen to be in the fort erie area stop by the shop. I'm on 131 Niagara Blvd just before nicholls marine. From the QEW take bertie street exit follow it to the river turn right and I'm one block away can't miss it. We do catch some walleye at night and the occasional trout if you scroll back in the archives i'm sure you will find a few posts about this topic. The water is pretty muddy right now with the last 2 days of south west winds but things should be improving later this week. Esox conditions at the moment :D

Archived