Thursday Night

Bliz

Howdy,

Went out with GrimsbyAl again tonight and went 7 for 8. It was definatly good, fish we aggressive and hitting hard.

Got pics if someone can tell me how to post them on here, seems like no matter where I look, it tells me nothing on how to.

Tight lines,

Steve

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Steve

You first must have them on the internet,then you just copy the picture address.

if you don't have a place to add them to the internet send them to me and I'll add them to my site and then I'll send you the addies for them so you can post them

bcuthbertson2@cogeco.ca

The 2 is not a typo.

Or anyone else that would like there pictures hosted so they can post them

Steve

You first must have them on the internet,then you just copy the picture address.

if you don't have a place to add them to the internet send them to me and I'll add them to my site and then I'll send you the addies for them so you can post them

bcuthbertson2@cogeco.ca

The 2 is not a typo.

Or anyone else that would like there pictures hosted so they can post them

1169[/snapback]

Thanks for the info, the pics are in the mail!

Guest GrimsbyAl

It was a fantastic nite. Headed out at 3pm to 90 fow. Set up first rigger, bottom line at 60fow, top line at 40 fow, I just started to set up the other rigger and our fist fish was on, not five minutes of fishing. That set the stage for the rest of the nite, non stop action. Steve is right 7 for 8. Number 8 was lost as during a double header. I know with so many people not catching that this could be hard to believe, and all I can say to you is ( YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!! ) If the weather is ok I may try again tonite.

Guest JIMMAY

Yeah. It was a great night last night. Thank you again Alan! Was a lot of fun and we will do it again sometime for sure. I guess accidentally donating my sunglasses to the fishing gods did pay off. I know the fish were not huge, but getting into a school of 2-3 year old fish with a couple shakers was a lot of fun. Its nice to land 7 fish when only on the water for 3.5 hours. Good luck when you’re out next. Jamie

Yes diffently a good night guys B) nice to see the silver looking Salmon again.

But........... I see no mention of what they were feeding on,or what you were feeding them :(

Guest JIMMAY

All fish came on dark spoons. Black NK's and Black Nasty Boys. They were hitting really hard. To the point that all fish kept had the hooks into the gills.

Guest Steelheader

Way to go guys...bet that's a nice feeling when so many people are getting skunked!

Hey Al, if you need company any time in the next couple of weeks, give me a shout. I've never been out on the open water with a downrigger.

Jason (905) 938-3625 :(

All fish came on dark spoons.  Black NK's and Black Nasty Boys.  They were hitting really hard.  To the point that all fish kept had the hooks into the gills.

1187[/snapback]

Thanks for sharing you secret lure info!

It's been so long since I last caught a salmon,I couldn't remember the other mornin what I was catching them on. :(

Archived