Hmmm...

rick

For some strange reason, I've been recieving some posts in my email that were meant to be on this board. :( The only thing I can see is maybe when someone is making a post, instead of hitting the reply button at the bottom right they are hitting the report button on the bottom left side of the page. This is meant for reporting posts to the administrator (me) that might be inappropriate for this site and not for posting. Therefore just make sure when replying to a post you hit the reply button on the bottom right side and all will be well. Cheers. B)

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
For some strange reason, I've been recieving some posts in my email that were meant to be on this board.  B)  The only thing I can see is maybe when someone is making a post, instead of hitting the reply button at the bottom right they are hitting the report button on the bottom left side of the page. This is meant for reporting posts to the administrator (me) that might be inappropriate for this site and not for posting. Therefore just make sure when replying to a post you hit the reply button on the bottom right side and all will be well. Cheers.  :D

1178[/snapback]

We ALL could check Rick's theory out!! If your mailbox fills up Rick you were right :(

Does it not indicate who it's from?

1189[/snapback]

Yup and there were posts from several members, so instead of emailing all of them I thought I would address it here. :(

Guest bigfish1965

I get those occasionally...you are right about people clicking 'report' rather than 'reply'.

Maybe I'll change the colour of the 'report' button to red so it makes it easier...

For now I have reset the 'Report' feature and reports will show up as PM's instead of emails, Rick. Once I redo the button I can set it back.

I get those occasionally...you are right about people clicking 'report' rather than 'reply'.

Maybe I'll change the colour of the 'report' button to red so it makes it easier...

For now I have reset the 'Report' feature and reports will show up as PM's instead of emails, Rick. Once I redo the button I can set it back.

1199[/snapback]

:(B):D:worthy::worthy:

Archived