Got a boat and need some advise.

Spinner

After 6yrs of working finally I got a boat, nothing fancy just a 2nd hand 14 footer w/ motor and trolling motor.

So here is my question.

-When I live in St.Cat I alway heard Jordan Harbour between qew and the rail road is very good for bass, is it true? and where I can launch my boat?

-Can my boat handle Niagara river? Always want to fish the niagara smally.

:dunno:

yes to all and you can launch your boat in the beacon, watch out for north and north east winds though if you are thinking of actually going into jordan under the qew as those winds can make getting in and out a chore even for a bigger boat. enjoy your new rig! :dunno:

ps, i'm assuming you have at least a 10 hp engine.

hint, work your a## off, i can't seem to catch anything in there for the last few years. use texas rigged worms, spinnerbaits, and jig n pig, and the dreaded live bait. oh yea, use some good heavy line, no less than 17# test if you are going to land anything. big cats in there as well as scum suckin carp. i will guarantee you will lose at least a few lures :dunno: i hate that place with a passion , oh, i can smell those rotting carp already :lol:

i hate that place with a passion , oh, i can smell those rotting carp already  :dunno:

18182[/snapback]

I know what you're talking about those rotting carp, do people still BBQ carp and sheephead along the shore? that is fvcking crazy.

Archived