Why Do People Rip There Float As Hard As You Can In Others Drifts

wellandrivercarper

I spend alot of time in the pool all year and see this all the time why do YOU do this? PLEASE stop doing this your not going to SNAG any thing it just PISSES Real fisher men off.

WRC

Thats the salmon fisherman in them....lol. Thats all you hear at the credit....is whip swoosh whip swoosh....And I have seen this from all walks. Guys with expensive gear and fancy vests to top of the line wading gear....the Elite as I call them. ITs hard to find an area without these goons...and when you do and start catching fish they gradually work thier way over until they push you out of your spot....It sure wont change anytime soon. Not enough CO's out there to end that style of fishing. I hear ya for sure ..........

I had this happen to me the last time I was at the Credit. After I had some guy stop and set up right next to me just to see what I was using and then proceeded to give me some nonsensical advice. Classic. I'm always confused as to why people will spend so much money on top of the line gear before ever catching a fish. Unless you actually know where and how to catch the fish, the gear will not help you! Save yourself the money

HEY JEFF I got my boat all fixed up put a new bow mast on and electric winch, new trailer lights and im buying bunkers today or tomorrow. depends on this wind its crazy. but im down to go for the perch whenever they come into dunnville or on a clear day go out in the lake. let me know man. I need some perch dinners.

ya the credits a joke in the fall, zero talent everywhere...everyone lining and rippin those fish..i dont make an appearance down there until all those clowns are done for the season and steelies are in full swing :)

i used to fish there until I went with my brother who was one of those guys....I haven't been back since.

Archived