Upper Niagara tomorrow

Guest TeamEmptyPockets

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Hi Jeff

Welcome. It will probably be dirty,I was out on the Niagara Bar friday,the water was stirred up a bit,no problem fishing it but like Gil said high winds today won't make it any better.Waves were over 6' off of Port Colborne today. if you are planning on fishing the bar and it's to dirty to fish go out to where the the Bar drops off into the lake,i think it;s about 4-5 miles. it drops from 60' to over 100' in a heart beat.

How did you make out derby fishin this year? does you dog still join you for a days fishin?

Guest TeamEmptyPockets

Good Morning Brian. Looks like we are still gonna give it a go this morning on the Upper. I don't mind fishing the green but I crossing my fingers that it won't be chocolate. My derby season never really got off the ground. I sold the old boat end of July and picked up the new one end of August. Look for a black 17' Lund Pro Sport/Honda and of course Magnum will be along for the ride. I see you've still got a handle on the Lakers (and everything else that's swims...). You ever gonna get tired of fishing every day?

I just got back and it was cold windy and murky we were only out for a couple hours but didnt get anything on worms Gulp soft baits kwikfish on bouncers or spinnerbaits, the drift was really messed up out there

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
Good Morning Brian. Looks like we are still gonna give it a go this morning on the Upper. I don't mind fishing the green but I crossing my fingers that it won't be chocolate. My derby season never really got off the ground. I sold the old boat end of July and picked up the new one end of August. Look for a black 17' Lund Pro Sport/Honda and of course Magnum will be along for the ride. I see you've still got a handle on the Lakers (and everything else that's swims...). You ever gonna get tired of fishing every day?

1235[/snapback]

Good to hear you have a new ride,how is it,have you been filling up with Muskey??

You sound like the wife! I don't fish every day now,that was last spring :lol:

I do need a bigger boat though.

Guest TeamEmptyPockets

Sorry I didn't check the board a little sooner Gman. We found about 5-6' of vis and green. The wind was blowing good in the morn but stopped about 10am. Ran everthing in the box and not 1 hit. Met up with TNT and Jerry out there. Jerry had one on for a bit but got off before they got a good look at it.

And BTW Brian, the wife told me to go out and buy a new one. She was tired of me hanging around the house....(Guess the idea worked LOL)

I'm assuming you went out today Gman. How'd you do?

Archived