What About A Newbie Forum ?

CamG14

Hey,

Just a thought.....

What if there was a Newbie forum or "New Members Forum" where new members or new anglers can post any questions they want without getting other members upset.

For the memebers who get frustrated with people accidently breaking rules, they simply don't have to read anything in that forum.

As for the members that understand there will be new anglers that will make mistakes and accidently break rules, they can offer advice to the new members in a way that will be positive and corrective.

Maybe have it set so all new members can only post in the "new members forum" for thier first 10 posts, then they graduate into the rest of the site....

again just a thought I had......

Thanks

Cam

I think ur on to some thing, I join to learn, yes I read the regs for Erie, but Im not up to SPEED with ever thing, And if u word it wrong DA poo hits the fan. So maybe the boys can look at this, and have ur site on the side most of the people are here to help and some just want to rag non stop

There will be no more flaming ..If a member flames another he or she will be placed on mod q for 1 week.. which means they can only post apon approval from a staff member.. We will NOT tolerate disrespect or flaming of another member here !! This is a safe family fishing web site.. from amature to pro to new anglers and we all get treated the same here regardless who we are..

Cliff

Archived