River Monster Muskies

Jim K

B2M, i am off work all week, if you are a certified diver. Thanks rile. Maybe several, but not hundreds. We had 2 on, a couple more follows, and saw a few more on the opener. We had the edge of knowing where they were, and a good guess as to what they were feeding on, though.

Thanks rile. Maybe several, but not hundreds. We had 2 on, a couple more follows, and saw a few more on the opener. We had the edge of knowing where they were, and a good guess as to what they were feeding on, though.

we were out sat had 4 follows one on and a few more sighted, all casting tho, the floating weeds were pretty bad it seems like the numbers are really coming back in there

I was out there on Sunday morning and saw two in the shallows. Not follows or takers tho.

we went out on sunday aswell, launched at black creek this time, 4 follows and spotted a couple in the shallows, had a good sized onefollow around the figure 8 a couple times but no takers, using depthraiders, gliders and bucktails

• 3 years later...

Went out Sunday for a few hours. Only second time out for skis this year as I've been fishing bass and salt water stuff. Hooked up on a smaller 35 inch fish and landed it. Hit right at the boat in slightly stained water off of Grand Island in about 7 feet-custom small bucktail. Stained water equals more catches for me almost always. Caught a small 32 2 weeks ago by Navy in deep water. Love the videos!

Archived