SWILL

rick

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, I just ate. :)

Time for an updated list, including who "might" be there.

1) Me :D

2) dr. feelgood

3) Flywire

4) fishstick

5) chilli

6) Fishin-nut

7) Tommy_Niagara

8) and his wife

9) scottydog

10) Ingrid

11) Gill Finigan

12) Mrs. Finigan

13) spanky

14) and his wife

15) IBleedCanadian

16) Jeetmuck

17) and his wife

18) Sirfishalot

19) Perch man

20) and his wife

21) ROB MCINTOSH

22) Tim Bromund

23) niagarafisher

24) and his wife

25) smike

26) bigfish1965

27) bucketmouthjohnny

28) johnlevick

29) and his lady

30) Bob the builder

Possibles;

old guy

fishsticks wife

Sue Watson 1

Tom Chopin

bradley_p & his girlfriend

Aaron Shirley

Guest fishstick

LAST CALL!!!!!!!!

SWILL.....

7PM.....

AT THE LAZY LIZARD.....

HENLEY PLAZA.....

QEW AND ONTARIO ST CUTOFF.....

ST. CATHARINES.....

ALL YOU CAN EAT FOR $2.00 BOOZE IS FREE!!!!! ..... ;)

BRING WHAT YOU CAN TO DONATE.....

IF YOU MISS OUT YOU WILL REGRET IT.....

PM ME IF YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO SCROLL THROUGH 6 PAGES AND YOU NEED DIRECTIONS THERE.....

Okay, hopefully everyone had a chance to read this. Sorry for the caps, but just in case your vision was a little weak, or your fingers a little lazy, now you don't have an excuse.....except for those who did..... :huh: I still don't know if I believe you or not.

See ya all tomorrow..... :Gonefishing:

Guest Gill Finigan

Think stickyfish has been into the free booze already. Nice of him to pick up everyones bar tab and off set the food bill. It's in print now fishy you better keep your word.

Guest fishstick
Think stickyfish has been into the free booze already. Nice of him to pick up everyones bar tab and off set the food bill. It's in print now fishy you better keep your word.

20321[/snapback]

Hold on Reg.....I didn't say I was paying for anything. My intentions were to get more posters out, not to treat. NOW I know why Doc posted on the buy'n'sell thread. See, you put 2 and 6 together and you come up with....... :huh:

I just posted a last call, nothing more.

Reg, you poop-disturber, we need to talk!!!!!

And nevermind smiling Doc, you're in for it too....... :Gonefishing:

;):D:D

SWILL IS @ 8

MEMBERSHIP MEETING IS @ 7

Actually the swill is supposed to be at 7. That's when they will be expecting us to show up. When did it change?? :Gonefishing:

Guest fishstick

I'm going to be there for about 6:00 Rick. As far as I knew, the meeting was at 6:00pm and the swill at 7. I'm not sure how it got changed, but if worse comes to worse, we can always just sit at a table during the swill and discuss our topics. It's not a closed door meeting. Either way, I'll be there. When you show up, just get yerself a drink and throw it on Robbie Macs tab...... :D

:huh:

Do you think he'll be reading this before the swill? :Gonefishing:

Btw what are perks can you get some are they free are they good how many do I have to take do I need a presription can I buy them in a store are they expensive do I drink coffee with them will they sketch me out...... ;):D;)

Guest chilli

OK guys you got me way F'd up here. I was told the swill was the 18th. Today is the 11th! I can't go today. If it's the 11th someone else better bring the camera. Fishstick I thought we were debating the 17th or the 18th for the meeting?

Guest fishstick

Okay, here's the skinny on Saturday June 18th, 2005.....please bookmark!

Membership meeting starting at 6:00pm on the night of the swill. The swill is at 7:00pm. I do not intend to miss any of the swill, so if the membership meeting is running late, we can just sit at a table during the swill and further discuss certain issues. This is not a closed door meeting.

This to me sounds more than fair. Besides, we'll be doing nothing more than throwing ideas into the air that night just to get an idea of what would be the best direction for the overall betterment of our association.

Besides, I was planning on going to the swill tonight until I talked to Doc and Rick today..... B) Seriously, I was ready to go, I just had all my dates screwed up. Now that this is clarified.....

Fair enough?

All those involved in the meeting, please PM me to verify that this is the plan, and that you are well aware of the time and date.

Thank you. :worthy:

;);) Well here I sit at work again and it seams to me that we have a real problem. Not to confuse any more on this but here go's. Fishstick you need to get some help, get off what ever drugs your taken OR maybe you should do some it may help.You know I have been told that some on this board can't make out my post's and it takes a second or third to understand them.Well after sitting here and reading these I'm ;) Rick if your head is straight after reading this post and getting what I got PIN this and lock it so fishstick CAN'T mess with it :) As far as DRINKS going on my tab I'm not the one who posted free drinks and got the whole thing messed up, so MRS.Fishsticky I think you put both feet in and you better bring the gold card because after reading these posts I'M GOING TO START DRINKING :P All I need here is a Thats right Rob No1 swill at loonie's 7:00 june 18/05.No2 SCGAFA member meet june 18/05 at 6:00 at loonie's. Now do I have this right? And Fishsticky don't you awnser this it will take you to long to read and awnser this all in 1 week :P And as long as we are talking about Fishsticky I WILL take care of this little guppy out of water and make sure it is not to mean :o Well thats it for this one so now lets see what happens :lol::lol: Chilli where are you did you get sucked up the pipe :) Catfish

:blink: Fishstick: see what you did to me :dunno: did we have a meeting at loonies and how did it go :unsure: RICK: Pin this asap SWILL: JUNE 18/05 Location: Lazy Lizzard, Ontario st. & QEW Hwy St.Catharines. Ontario. Time:7:00 pm/till???? Food: pizza/wings/AYCE/8.00 " NO FREE DRINKS " unless you have Fishsticky conections and he has his GOLD CARD :P Lots of fish talk meet new anglers and of course the ones you have trashed :unsure: But all in all it's just a get togeather to meet, Plus We have The "Chilli" Draw prizes (donations please) and we all know what the $$$$$ is going to and if you don't to #@!$^%$------______ No not realy you don't have to do that just show up or let Rick know so he can add you to the list. IT'S A GREAT TIME!!!!!. Catfish P/s Rick you may change the wording to pin :worthy:

Guest fishstick

:unsure:

Wow Rob.....I'm speechless.......

No wait, I just thought of something! :blink:

Unfortunately I don't have a credit card otherwise I would buy a ro....um.....rolex.

I hope that Rob finally has the right place now. Loonie? Keep doing my drugs and you'll wind up being one..... :worthy:

Btw.....what is it that I'm supposed to be taking anyways? :unsure:

Is it Saturday yet.....lol!!!!

Hey Rick: Do you still need donations for the swill raffles. I'm planning on bring a rod and reel combo plus some berkley power bait packs to raffle. Are these for charity. If so, I challenge you guys to bring something. See you Saturday. Good fishing. Scottydog

Guest fishstick

Sorry Scottydog, I know this waas directed towards Rick, but a rod'n'reel combo would be fantastic!

If everyone attending could pitch in even just $10, consider it a donation towards something that we all frequent most days of the week, it would be more than appreciated!!!!

Hey, even a few dollars in lures, weights, bobbers, hooks.....whatever, it will not go to waste. And although some may have no use for their prize, there's always a "little one" out there who would love to have it in their tacklebox.

One thing though, instead of winners picking their prizes, lets sort them out, and put them all in bags. This way nobody knows what's in it, and they get what they pick. That seems fair enough.

Or we could do a "Let's Make a Deal" type game. B) Take the prize, or go for what's in Doc Feelgoods pocket..... :D

Sorry Scottydog, I know this waas directed towards Rick, but a rod'n'reel combo would be fantastic!

If everyone attending could pitch in even just $10, consider it a donation towards something that we all frequent most days of the week, it would be more than appreciated!!!!

Hey, even a few dollars in lures, weights, bobbers, hooks.....whatever, it will not go to waste. And although some may have no use for their prize, there's always a "little one" out there who would love to have it in their tacklebox.

One thing though, instead of winners picking their prizes, lets sort them out, and put them all in bags. This way nobody knows what's in it, and they get what they pick. That seems fair enough.

Or we could do a "Let's Make a Deal" type game.  :D  Take the prize, or go for what's in Doc Feelgoods pocket.....  :o

20588[/snapback]

The waitress will want what is in my pocket!!!! B)

The waitress will want what is in my pocket!!!! B)

20589[/snapback]

money!

------

I am attempting to secure my hands on either one pair or polorized glasses or numerous bsiness cards offering a discount (depending on the number of cards i get it could be anywhere between 15 and 50%) on polarized glasses.

IBC

Hey Rick: Do you still need donations for the swill raffles. I'm planning on bring a rod and reel combo plus some berkley power bait packs to raffle. Are these for charity. If so, I challenge you guys to bring something. See you Saturday. Good fishing. Scottydog

20585[/snapback]

Wait a minute, the swill is THIS Saturday??????

just kidding. B)

I'm planning on bring up some A-TOM-MIK trolling flies to add to the kitty.

See you guys there.

Tim

Archived