Again! Really!

meatface

Its important that we report indicents of fishing violations, hunting violations, trespassing, etc., to the MNR, even if Conservation Officers are unable to attend or respond. I know from my past discussions with a local MNR manager that this kind of information is compiled and used to help determine where to focus enforcement.

I'm not in any way condoning what was done, and I'm certainly not saying that you should have done nothing. What I'm saying is that to expect arrests or fines without solid proofof criminal action is unrealistic

Lol,I figured there was a story behind that

When I got my first computer me and some buddies were having a few beers and playing cards. At the same time we were checking out a site called rotten.com There are some pretty gross pictures on there and there was one of a guy who had a motorcycle accident and the poor guys face looked like raw meat, hence 'meatface'. Being half snapped we all thought it was hilarious (which it really wasn't) but I thought it would be a great online name and it stuck. Now I've got so many accounts with that name that it's just what I use.

Yakfish you basically said he was wasting te mnr's time reporting what he discovered.Are you trying to stir the pot?Anyone in their right mind would agree with what meatface did and commend him for it.give me a break

I think you done the right thing Meatface. Nobody is expecting arrests or charges yakfish....but just to take the time to inform the co of what is taking place and the hopes to prevent this in future is worthy of my thanks for sure. You can have all the proof in the world....actually see it taking place, and the chances of charges being laid is slim. Unless the CO witnesses it him/herself. Also to add to yakfish statement, this is not one fish on a bank behind someone be it you or me.....this is slaughter that has been taking place for several weeks, so your fear of meatface fishing beside you is unjust. Aviod confrontations and your safety at all costs.....but it is our obligation as fishermen to report this kind of behaviour wether you agree with it our not......GOOD ON YOU MEATFACE!!!!

doing nothing would be a crime, and no time was waisted thats what the MNR are here for and thats what police are here, so they can stop people from breaking the law, thats like saying catching someone for speeding is a waiste of time, speeding isn't that big of a deal in general but it leads to sever accedents so if you stop speeding yopu can prevent accedents, so if you can prevent these muderers from doing what they are doing or deter them by making it uncomfortable for them you are preventing further action that could escalate, I think the dude saying its an over reaction basically is wrong and I applod Meatface for his actions!!!

Guest live2fish85

The MNR won't do anything in my opinion. Look at Bronte creek and the others that have a salmon run in the fall. It is disgusting down there in the fall. Not that it matters whether it is a gamefish or not but to your few fish beong killed there are triple that at bronte where they just slice them for the roe.

Saying that these people are going to turb into murderers is a joke really. They are probably just morons that have no care for the fish or they think they are a nuisance while fishing something else.

Next time throw them in the water and keep kicking them back in lol.

Archived