It's Been A While

basscrazy

Hey guys, works been crazy lately haven't even had a chance to think about gettin my line wet, I haven't even gone bass fishing yet. Anyways I'm hoping to get out tm morning, how's the bass and pile fishing been from shore this year? Can someone point me in the right direction as far as where there hittin hard right now? Thanks for your help and I'll give and update tm

I can ony speak for myself, but fishing has been really slow this year compared to the past. It seems like the mild winter and hot summer has turned everything into swamps of weeds and made the fish go deep. The best fish that I have caught this year were earlier in the season. But havn't been able get the bite on ever since the warm weather moved in.

All my go-to spots from last year have produced very little and I have spent more time looking for new spots then actually fishing them. The only good thing to come from this is that now I am set on purchasing a boat at the beginning of next years season. Until then I can only look forward to the fall.

Archived