fullofgas...where are you???

mobyclick

:dunno: Rob,

It's Chris in Waterloo here, we're coming down on the Sunday the 17th, was wondering if you'd like to meet for a morning at Queeston, or Port D. We are coming down come hell or high water, rain or shine, and was wondering if you'd have any of your "famous" streamers tied up and ready for sale. I won't have a chance to get to Pete's tackle shop till after he opens on that Sunday, so I was wondering if you'd like to meet and if you have any already tied up, I'd want to buy a bunch from you. We'll be using roe, spoons and flatfish until we can get our hands on some streamers, they seem to be the ticket according to some friends of mine who have been fishing at Queenston lately. They've had good luck at Port D too, but the guys I'm gonna head down with are more inclined to go to Queenston because they have never fished there yet. If you're not on the road, and would like to meet and chuck some line for a while, e-mail me at "mobyclick@yahoo.com" and let me know. It's only Tuesday and I can't wait get down there, work seems to interfere with the fishing pretty regularly for me right now.

Hopefully talk to you soon!!! :blush:

Rob,

The guys are dead set on Queenston, so we'll be there at first light or around 6:30 am on Sunday as long as we don't hit traffic, or a sudden hurricane!!! If you are there, we'll talk to you then!!! We'll be there rain or shine!!!!

:lol:

sounds like fun  guess i should get me ass tying  then i should be around  ill try to go saterday to see how it is there for water color

1297[/snapback]

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

I was in Fort Erie to see Denis at Fishinniagara this AM. water there was starting to look dirty. Waves @ 9' at the bouy off of Port Colborne.

Archived