By Chance Is There Any Ford Mechanics Here?

canadianfcat

I need some work and a little advise on my 2003 Expedition that I believe needs to be done by the dealer (really hate dealer prices).

Would rather pay someone as a side job.Unforunatley my contacts are with GM dealers.

If you know anyone you could pm if you like.

I have great mech that does work for a great price his shop is in st cathari. He even does oil changes for 20 bucks!!! The shop is called the butler and you can contact him on here under the username Jayb. Trust me PM him he will fix you up. . Tell him Cliff sent you

Will do Cliff he may have a suggestion.

I believe unfortunately because I need a new key coded and I only have 1 presently that a dealer has to do it.

I also need to replace the instument cluster because strangely enough it controls the interior lights and that aslo has to be coded to match the vehicle not a plug and go type of exchange.

Brock Ford quoted me an hour for key and same for cluster..2 hrs. labour no parts.

You can get your key coded at any locksmith. I just bought a key for my Camry off ebay for 35$ and had it programed for $50. The locksmith has the same tool as the stealership to code your keys.

Archived