Streamers / Help

dobee

Does anyone know what time Romeo is out at Port? Haven't been down that way in awhile and ill be hitting the lower sunday morning and need to re-stock!!

Or if you have a contact # - i can always call

thx!

Cliff sells some awesome streamers. Dont know if you are aware of that or not? Just food for thought.

The niagara streamer is my design that I created back in the early 80 s and they have been a great steelhead minnow imitation But sorry I am sold out and on back order at the moment I don't do business at 4 am either lol if you call ahead I can always do a rush order from 8 am till 9pm. If you rather come over and learn to tie them I am avail when not busy

The niagara streamer is my design that I created back in the early 80 s and they have been a great steelhead minnow imitation But sorry I am sold out and on back order at the moment I don't do business at 4 am either lol if you call ahead I can always do a rush order from 8 am till 9pm. If you rather come over and learn to tie them I am avail when not busy

You can GIVE a man a "Fish" and Feed him for a day

You can TEACH a man to "Fish" and he shall be fed for life.

CHOICES ....

Your awesome Cliff!

Like to learn the "Craft" myself ... someday.

I am sure man has created similar streamers well before me lol. Anyhow Romeo is a good guy and he ties well I recommend him. :). Bones on this board was taught by me abd he also ties well

Cliff I got a tad more than a little education at y our p lace tonight.....you are a very knowledgable man! When things die down for ya count me in for a stock up on some streamers

S.

Archived