Take A Look At This.

hammercarp

As far as I am concerned the mother is the one in the wrong here... Leaving a strange dog unattended with a child.

That said it appears as though one important peice is missing from this article... there was another adult present... A trained vet tech who witnessed the unprovoked attack and signed a sworn affidavit stating her facts.

Something doesn't seem right here if that VERY important piece of info was left out of the article.

Either way... the mother bears some of the blame for this happening.

On a personal note if it was my dog and he bite a child, we would be taking a walk to the woods and I would return with nothing but a leash and collar.

G

Many of us make our dogs part of the family!

However, this does not excuse the responsibility of the owners ... at all times.

DOGS SHOULD NOT BITE CHILDREN (anyone for that matter, unless it's an intruder or acceptable circumstances of protection/defense)

Unfortunately, this particular dog seems to have a history. (Maybe not with "biting" but it's socialization with others)

Don't know all the facts (Wasnt there) ... but from the results, I would agree with Gerritt.

DOG should be humanely put down.

Shame, but no child in the future should be vunerable to this kind of unwarranted attack.

Archived