New Around Here

Pottsie

What's up fellas, I'm new here. The missus and I bought a new boat and am looking forward to the many options for fishing the niagara area has to offer. I fish for any species any where. Always looking to meet good people and fish new waters. Here's a couple pics of last years better fish. imagejpeg_2_3.jpg 2012-11-18084057.jpg DSCF0512.jpg 20120606_121109.jpg _facebook_1768700220.jpg

Welcome Pottsie.....Love fishin them snook, they put up a great fight dont they. I hung a good one last year in the mangroves, bugger to pull them outta there. My line was over a branch with the fish hanging below...was so funny. Welcome aboard to NFN

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I work nights and have lots of spare time to read so I belong to a couple boards. The pic with the dam is my secret spot I didn't blur the background I'll share this spot. (get on yonge street drive for ten hours turn right). I swore after fishing those snook I would never fish bass again, there like ten pound largies on steroids so much fun. As for the salmon its no secret where that creek is, well known western lake ontario ditch.

Nice pics ! Welcome to the forum Can see your an avid fisherguy can`t wait to here some fish reports (stories )

Have you tried Peacock Bass ? I have been down to the Amazon a bunch of times they also put up a nice fight

Archived