Life-Long Skunk On Wb Broken!

CCfly

Congrats! Nice looking fish and you can put a check mark next to wb on your list. Is the 20/20 challenge next?

LOL my time here might be up if it takes as long as connecting on the wooly buggered-up.

Only batted about .500 yesterday went 16 for 30+

:ph34r:

LOL. I hear you! My PB brookie (sea-run) was an (almost) 20 incher on a # 16. Lots of smaller fish on # 18 and 20, but nothing bigger than about 12 inches. I have to get back to Nova Scotia soon with a box full of # 20 flies and spend a week at Beaver Meadows. . . some bigguns in there and all wild.

Very nice CC wish i could go 500 on a 16 for 30 plus day....did no one tell you....that sections closed? Nice.....ive never caught one on a bugger either might try it bead headed and see what happens. Awesome pics....

Lol....i dont have any haunts.The only haunt i have is going to work!!!

LOL. I hear you! My PB brookie (sea-run) was an (almost) 20 incher on a # 16. Lots of smaller fish on # 18 and 20, but nothing bigger than about 12 inches. I have to get back to Nova Scotia soon with a box full of # 20 flies and spend a week at Beaver Meadows. . . some bigguns in there and all wild.

Know what you mean...the best I could muster on the Miramichi was a 15 pounder on a #12 and a 6 wght. and 6lb tippet.

Lol....i dont have any haunts.The only haunt i have is going to work!!!

I hear that...

There are still temporal sanctuaries available where one can fish away from the uncreative rabble that frequent such "fun-houses" as Willy, Ganny, Shwa, Duff...etc.etc. the list is endless and the story, the same....

residents on the 3wt this summer methinks...

cc

Archived