Couple Fish From Cuba

Lund-SS

I spent April 13-28th in Cuba this year fly fishing and relaxing , had some good days with Cudas and bonefish , saw sharks , rays, big sea turtles weather was great.

Heres a couple pics from the trip , i didnt get many cause i broke my Camera at the pool bar trying to be funny :D oops

cuba001_zpsd1c99ccd.jpg

cuba015_zps28376927.jpg

cuba004_zpsc68abbd2.jpg

cuba002_zpsee3eabcd.jpg

cuba008_zps4db6ece4.jpg

cuba010_zps563bd93a.jpg

cuba005_zpsde717e4f.jpg

cuba012-Copy_zpse5e3450d.jpg

Nice....what did you use for the bonefish? I can see myself there...beach chair, bonefish, cooler full of Corona...lol. Arms would probably get a real workout...maybe a massage too..lol. Looks like fun....im jealous

Very nice bones. That is a slick looking flat. Love the Fly Nation hat too :D I've only got 58 days to go!!

I would kill to fish the flats it looks awesome! Just curiouse as to what type of fish the second photo is? I have always wondered how much of a price tag doing a trip like that is roughly how much did it cost when you were all said and done?

Nice....what did you use for the bonefish? I can see myself there...beach chair, bonefish, cooler full of Corona...lol. Arms would probably get a real workout...maybe a massage too..lol. Looks like fun....im jealous

we use crab and shrimp imitation flies

I would kill to fish the flats it looks awesome! Just curiouse as to what type of fish the second photo is? I have always wondered how much of a price tag doing a trip like that is roughly how much did it cost when you were all said and done?

the second photo is a box fish or cow fish they call them both

as for the price i paid $1250 for 2 weeks on the resort , i went with a guide twice which is $250 a days plus a tip for your guide , the rest was DIY , hire a cab for the day for $50 and he waits for you and drops you off and goes where ever you like , so all inclusive 2 weeks and fishing around $2000 - $2200

Archived