Finally A King

Bear

My good friend took me out past night from bronte at 6.30 fished till 8.30.We went 2 for 3 on kings finally.We,ve been catching lakers solid but on my g what a difference.The one I got pulled 300ft of wire instantly.What a great feeling.I was definetly rusty, a lot of work pulling them in. I just thought I,d let people know that the bite may have finally started anywhere on lake o after a tough spring.Most of my fishing is from shore but it is truly a treat to reel in a big king.I,ve never fished tuna but my friend has in Texas and he says its almost the same.Sick days here I come haha.No really I,m addicted to fishing.

Pretty sure everyone here is addicted to fishing some a lot worse then others. I had a friend of mine fish sturgeon on the Fraser river in British Columbia. He caught a few 500+ lb sturgeon he told me nothing better then having a sore arm after a day fishing. And there is no other feeling seeing a fish take line and fighting the good fight. Congratulations on the king! I hopefully will be out on the lake soon.

Archived