Wife Wants Too Go Fishing... Help Wanted

MOE FISHIN

Hey everybody... good news! In about two weeks my in laws will be taking the kids for a day. My wife wants to go fishing for a day.

If you were going where would you go? I have a fourteen foot tinner so I do have some options.

Last year we trolled the lower grand and caught some nice sheephead and catfish. I'm not fussy about what species, I just want her to boat at least one.

Thanks in advance.

binbrook is a great place..all day action for crappie and panfish..plus bass,pike and if your lucky enough walleye.lol

Great place to go... lots of fish.. last trip out there 28 crappie in a few hours.

they also have clean washrooms and great places to have lunch under a tree....

Cam

catch_zpseab7a0be.jpg

Nothing like taking the wife fishing....Happy wife = Happy Life. Even if she is sporting he red fingernails... :roflblack:

Couldn't find the sheepshead pictures... but did find a few of the upper grand before the boat.

Also one from Mountsberg... (She gets her own hooks out... even on snot rockets...)

2010-08-0610-04-34_0034_zps38821ba9.jpg

2009-05-1810-13-10_0179_zps3d849b1f.jpg

Awesome man....always good when the wife fishes. Nice loomis hat too...lol. I want to teach my wife the float rod / Pin because she loves steelhead fishing and walk/wading. If I had a canoe and a way to transport it we'd never be home...lol

Big applause for the guys whose wives are wanting to join them!

Many years ago I took mine out for salmon on lake O in late July. In the first 30 minutes, we had 4 fish over 20 lbs!

After running the boat, trying to look after her, raising down riggers, netting her fish, while losing mine, handing her another loaded rod, landing that fish, and again losing mine,.....she said" and you think this is fun?"

Needless to say, she goes shopping, I go fishing.

Happy wife, happy life!!!!

Amen!

To be honest, I am much happier!!

Archived