Water Condition At Gibson?

ngoufei

I enjoy fishing at Gibson because it's close to where I live. people told me the water there was polluted decades ago but i'd never seen anything wrong there, at lease i'd never caught any fish with skin disease until yesterday.

i went there fishing for carp as usual and i landed one pretty fast but it scared me. don't blame me i didn't handle the fish in a correct way, it really scared me. i began to worry about the water condition at Gibson since i saw people took fish away.

2_zps9927f4bd.jpg 22_zps65766582.jpg

There's some scary stuff in the bottom of those ponds, great place for catch&release fish'in, not so good to get a meal out of. I wouldn't be to scared to handle the fish, however I would not ingest anything out of body of water.

There's some scary stuff in the bottom of those ponds, great place for catch&release fish'in, not so good to get a meal out of. I wouldn't be to scared to handle the fish, however I would not ingest anything out of body of water.

i believe it's true. i liked to fish there at night time after school when i was a student. i saw a pike with shiny eyes swimming around the pipes and it was as long as a boa. i told my friends and they all said i lied lol

That's pretty gross man! But ya the signs are there for a reason, I believe they even mention carp?? That's too bad tho image how it could be if was a clean lake and you could launch small boats in there:)

Archived