Duh? Newbie Question

Lara Leah

Hi everyone,

New but not really. Its been three years since ive been on, had to start a new account (boo)

Anyway, question is, the time zone is incorrect and I cannot seem to find how I can go about changing it? I am currently using only my smartphone, I cannot get to my computer any time soon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Lara

Hi everyone,

New but not really. Its been three years since ive been on, had to start a new account (boo)

Anyway, question is, the time zone is incorrect and I cannot seem to find how I can go about changing it? I am currently using only my smartphone, I cannot get to my computer any time soon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Lara

On my cell phone when I use the Safari browser to access NiagaraFishing.net it automatically goes to the mobile website, if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, you should see a tab/button that says "Full Version" ... Click that then it will take you to the regular web based version of the website, after loading the desktop version scroll up and look top right of your screen and click on your username (You must be logged in) then another box will open with 7 options, click on "My Settings" and once that loads, the time zone option is the second one on the list.

On my account I have the "Automatically detect when my timezone in in Daylight Savings Time or DST" box check marked.

Hope this helps.

Frank

Archived