Sunday Report - Colbeck Rd & Holland Rd

Guest bigfishbass

Guest bigfishbass

:huh: Well went out this morning with the wife and brother to try some new area's that we haven't fished before. Our first stop was Colbeck Road to fish the river. Made it there no problems...water was very stired up...but had nothing to compare it to, so didn't know if that was normal or not. The wife found her spot..and a few cast in with a salted tube....2lb bass.... :blink: Me and my brother nothing...romped around the area for about 3 hours.... and that was the only thing that was pulled out. Mind you, the wind was crazy and the temps...almost crazy...Decided to pack up and head to holland road. Once there fished for about 4 hours... and nothing... saw lots jumping, but guess they weren't interested in us at all. Stood by the water fall, threw some spoons in and all we saw was pike swimming around. So....my wife again wins the days fishing event, just like at buckhorn all summer. (I think I need some lessons cause she has out fished me all season :Gonefishing: ) If I had tougher gear...I would try Port Dalhousie for some big guys.... Better start planning the ice fishing expeditions....

Chris. :D

Archived