Summer Rainbow Trout And A Few Other Fish

July 15th got out by nichols marine and started casting a #4 copper vibrax spinner.first fish was a 2lb smallmouth and a small rainbow. got the rainbow to shore and it unhooked itself.no big deal it was smaller(not worth a pic)went home and was thinking about the rainbow and got out for a second round. set up a rig with a 3 quarter weight with a one foot leader attached to the main line one foot off bottom with a minnow.Landed a decent smallmouth a bunch of rock bass and perch.got a fierce hit and set the hook and realized i was fighting something decent. i got my second rainbow of the day.i kept it for the pan.it was good but i prefer perch or walleye for pan frys.i didnt have a problem keeping that one being that i released 7 out ouf 9 rainbows i caught this season.

407327202.jpg

407339322.jpg

407321569.jpg

407339324.jpg

Sweet man....glad your doing so well. Thanks for breaking the tension around here.

Sweet man....glad your doing so well. Thanks for breaking the tension around here.

ive noticed not much action from shore being posted.ive slowed down fishing myself .got out a few times

Archived