New To Hunting, Have Own Gear

Hi Guys,

Ive been on the forum for a while, but for the angling aspect. This year I started hunting. Got all my licenses and tags, even had a semi-successful turkey hunt this spring.

I'm looking to really get into field hunting geese. I have a layout blind, 3 dozen dekes, and ive been practicing calling. Looking to see if someone wants to join up with me and show me a thing or two about hunting honkers. I've never actually been, and I'm already addicted.

Im in the Brantford area, and willing to drive a bit for a good hunting opportunity.

Reply or PM me if you are up for it!

PS Guides can be paid in beer ;)

Thats a good start guns and booze.

I dont see any smiley beside that....he did not say anything about hunting and drinking at the same time. He said guides could be paid in beer. Too me....i take it as the beer is on him after the hunt or he would buy you a case of beer as a gesture of his appreciation. Wow....please dont label someone like that. Totally not called for.

You interpet it any way you like. I never said anything about hunting and drinking at the same time.

That's what I am trying to do....is figure out what your trying to insinuate? The poster is licensed, and practicing and wanting to learn. By saying guns and booze is a good start what is it your trying to say?? Please clarify?? are you saying hunters don't drink? if not then what is your point?

Archived