Looking For Some Advise.

Lex

Well, I want to start off by saying that I know this may be a touchy question and I'm not looking for anyone to give up their favourite fishing haunts but I'm hoping someone is willing to share some general fishing locales with me. If you've followed any of my previous posts I have mentioned that I'm rather new to the carp fishing scene, I have only been fishing for carp since this spring. Though I have had pretty good success I'd really like to try some new locations. I have a couple of good spots on the Welland river where I have even hooked a mirror. I'm really having a blast fishing for these great fish but I find myself rather limited in my venue selection, for that reason I'm hoping to find a little help. That being said I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some of their preferred spots (again not wanting to highjack your favourite place) just want to try out some new water. I think half the experience is finding new and interesting areas to enjoy. I'm in the Niagara Region and was thinking the Grand between Dunville and the Lake, so any tips on where to park/set up would be greatly appreciated. Also thought about fishing the lake itself from shore of course, just not sure of where a good spot to set up would be. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 year later...

Archived