Pc Quarry

Jacko

Took the family to the quarry today for swimming and fishing. I brought my kayak and caught 4 largemouth. Had my ultra light and had a blast. I Missed one pretty big fish, it made a really nice jump and shook the hook. There were a lot of weeds and I was catching them in small pockets of open space. White Mr twister was the lure of choice for today. I didn't have my phone for the first 2 fish but went back to shore so I could get a picture. Of course the first 2 fish were much bigger! :)

2013-08-18170351.jpg

2013-08-18170622.jpg

The side I was fishing on isn't too kid friendly but if they enjoy catching fish, the side where people swim is pretty much unlimited sunfish. My little guy has a great time and gets the odd perch and bass too.

My dad used to take me to this quarry when I was a kid. I tried to find it a few months ago but had no luck. where is the bridge that everyone used to jump off of?

thanks for any help

• 5 months later...

My dad used to take me to this quarry when I was a kid. I tried to find it a few months ago but had no luck. where is the bridge that everyone used to jump off of?

thanks for any help

Try Quarrie Road just before Lakeshore Road

Archived