Grand River Spey Clave

Craiger

Hey guys just posting this for my buddy Randy thatis the organizer of the clave. It's an amazing event with lots of great people and tons of demo gear to play with. Lots of casting and tying demos going on as well so you can learn a lot by checking this out. Here's the link http://www.grandriverspey.ca/

I will be in the Beulah and Snowbee tent so drop in and say hello if you come. Cheers

Craig

I,ll be there craiger...im booked in with Mike Barrand for 9:00 lesson and my wife managed to get in with the womens group at 1:00 i,ll be sure to drop by and say hello.

Sounds good guys I'll see you there. Dave, Mike Barrand has taught me a lot over the years that I've known him. He's an awesome guy, an amazing caster and a great instructor. You'll have fun with him I'm sure. See ya there

Cheers

Hey Craig, was nice meeting you today. I had a great time there...got out twice with Mike, and Im slowly making more headway with it. My wife really really enjoyed the womens session today. They all had a glass of wine prior to the lesson, got t-shirts from Loop and nice little gift bag. My wife says she's a natural....lol. But that remains to be seen..lol.

Im lovin the spey...spent some time watching Joe, Steve, and Jin tye some awesome flies...I walked away with lots more knowledge. Great event...for sure I will go again next year. Hope I win that Loop rod !!!

holy crap....I marked the wrong dates on my calendar....hope it was great!!

I was asking for you CC at the Amundson booth.

I was there from 10:30-3:30. Jin can tie an incredible fly, they're works of art! I leaned some spey casts like the reversed C.

He sure can a true master...crazy how he does not even use a vise. Works of art. I was also impressed with Joe Penich, and Steve tied some amazing intruders. Great event...definitely I,ll be back.

Hey Dave it was nice meeting you. Mike is a good teacher and glad you liked him as well. It was a great weekend and met a lot of great people. I got a free private lesson with Al Buhr on the Sunday morning before the clave started. Now he is an amazing instructor and learned a lot of new things from him.

Cheers

Archived