Looking to book an ice fishing trip...

Guest bigfishbass

Guest bigfishbass

Hey folks... as the weather turns colder, I am trying to be proactive and book my ice fishing trips for the up comming winter. So I am turning to the board for help in recommending some places to go to. I would like to not go any further north than Lake Simcoe area. I know that the best spots are north of that but heard that Lake Simcoe can produce some great trips. If anyone has any worthy suggestions or can recommened a spot/outfitter please pass on the info. Price is always a consideration and the cheaper the better for me, but it has to include bait and lodging.

Thanks for your help. Oh ya...if anyone can pass on some more fish producing areas for this season in Niagara for shore fishing... that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Chris. :P

Guest yknotfrank
Hey folks... as the weather turns colder, I am trying to be proactive and book my ice fishing trips for the up comming winter.  So I am turning to the board for help in recommending some places to go to.  I would like to not go any further north than Lake Simcoe area.  I know that the best spots are north of that but heard that Lake Simcoe can produce some great trips.  If anyone has any worthy suggestions or can recommened a spot/outfitter please pass on the info.  Price is always a consideration and the cheaper the better for me, but it has to include bait and lodging. 

Thanks for your help.  Oh ya...if anyone can pass on some more fish producing areas for this season in Niagara for shore fishing... that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Chris. :P

1518[/snapback]

Contact Werner Rohr from St Kitts. 1-905-935-2360.

He's about the best on ice.

Archived