Scuba

Backwoods

Hey guys. I'm looking for some local info. I want to get a Christmas present for a drift dive down the upper. I can't seem to find the dive shop online that you can see from the boat just past the train bridge on the upper niagara. There is a big dive flag painted on the wall facing the river. I'm assuming its a dive shop. Any info would be great.

Hey guys. I'm looking for some local info. I want to get a Christmas present for a drift dive down the upper. I can't seem to find the dive shop online that you can see from the boat just past the train bridge on the upper niagara. There is a big dive flag painted on the wall facing the river. I'm assuming its a dive shop. Any info would be great.[/quote

Dans dive shop it st.catharines is the best place they've been there for years. And I know they do that dive a lot. Dan or Matt(dans son) are both great at helping you into new gear.

Thanks guys for the info. I was hoping to find the shop that was on the river. Maybe I'm wrong and its not a shop at all just a nice paint job on a building. I have been to both shops in st Catherine's in the past. I don't need to buy anything just dive. I might just have to use them.

Archived