Is There Any Junior Bass Leagues/teams In The Area?

krisbass13

Hello fellow Niagara bass fisherman,

I'm 15 years old and have a moderate skill and knowledge base of bass fishing. I'm looking to step up my game and possibly get the chance to fish with some more experienced anglers, if anyone knows of any leagues or teams that I'm able to join please let me know! You can email me at kgrudebass@gmail.com.

Thanks Kris.

Hamilton Bassmasters has a jr. club and St.Cathatines Bassmasters is trying to start one this year! Niagara does not have one! Stay tuned.

I'm located in st.Catharine's so if you need a few kids to start it off count me in as one.

Hamilton Bassmasters has a jr. club and St.Cathatines Bassmasters is trying to start one this year! Niagara does not have one! Stay tuned.

This is awesome to see the youth of the sport looking to get involved. Look forward to seeing more of this over the coming years. If any local youth are looking for advice or input I highly suggest joining a local club. Any of the local clubs would be awesome no one in particular is better than the other. Thy all offer experienced anglers with knowledge and guidance to help develop skills.

For me personally I enjoy getting involved with youth anglers. I myself always take the time to help and give advice. For any angler period that happens to see a black ford truck around niagara with BASS stickers feel free to say hi and even show me a thing or too.

Now for the no youth club statement........

Who says Niagara bass doesn't have a junior program? Unless you are speaking on behalf of the club, that's not a fair statement.

For the record Niagara is working on a junior program and runs weekly kids fishing tournaments throughout the summer. Last year there was four tournaments out of chippawa creek for youth anglers from 5 to dark. There was club anglers there with boats to provide those who didn't have them.

• 2 weeks later...

This is awesome to see the youth of the sport looking to get involved. Look forward to seeing more of this over the coming years. If any local youth are looking for advice or input I highly suggest joining a local club. Any of the local clubs would be awesome no one in particular is better than the other. Thy all offer experienced anglers with knowledge and guidance to help develop skills. For me personally I enjoy getting involved with youth anglers. I myself always take the time to help and give advice. For any angler period that happens to see a black ford truck around niagara with BASS stickers feel free to say hi and even show me a thing or too. Now for the no youth club statement........Who says Niagara bass doesn't have a junior program? Unless you are speaking on behalf of the club, that's not a fair statement. For the record Niagara is working on a junior program and runs weekly kids fishing tournaments throughout the summer. Last year there was four tournaments out of chippawa creek for youth anglers from 5 to dark. There was club anglers there with boats to provide those who didn't have them.

Hey i actually never saw your post! Im 15 years old but mature enough to work comfortably with adults, if you know of any mentoring programs where id be able to get out on a boat please let me know! Also about the chippiwa program you were talking about, if you know they are still running it this summer please contact me at kgrudebass@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived