Anyone Dirt Bike Or Atv Around Here?

fishkid

Getting the quad ready for the season and started wondering about trails and places to ride that would make it a bit easier to get out for a few hours then my regular places. Trenton and ganaraska are a bit of a trip for an afternoon ride.

I've heard of a few places in the niagara/hamilton/ancaster area but I've never been to any of them and don't really know where they are.

Was wondering if anyone knows of a place and feels like sharing a little info :) .

PM if you don't want it public, and also if anyone would be interested in hooking up for a ride at some point this summer. It's always a good day to get muddy.

I hope this doesn't get taken off for them not being a sponsor or anything. But you should check out Quad Niagara. You can find it on facebook and they promote safe responsible riding. I've been a member for 3years and it's a good group of people. Involved in the Wainfleet Fall Fair, and many parades in the Niagara Region. I know it sounds like an advertisment, but I think think it will help out a bit. If you are happy on two wheels check out Timberline Riders. I've heard they are quite active aswell. Either way I think joining club is a safe and legal way to ride what you will. And besides I'd hate to hear about a fellow fisherman get tagged for a ticket not riding where they are allowed.

Archived