FishMaster

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Fullofgas and myself will be attending your soiree (derby) wheres the best place for tickets,the launch or your shop sat. mornin?

Is there a prize for last place?? :worthy:

Guest fishmaster
Fullofgas and myself will be attending your soiree (derby) wheres the best place for tickets,the launch or your shop sat. mornin?

Is there a prize for last place?? :worthy:

1585[/snapback]

yes brian tickets are at my shop .as for a boat launch mannis maraine try to register early sat if u can .thanks

Guest fishmaster
Ok so I guess you will be open at 6am Sat. mornin eh,so that we can buy our tickets?

1590[/snapback]

Yes brian i will be there 5.00 am i wont be there long half to one of the boat launches .but there will be someone there . try to be in the water before 7 maybe crazy at the boat launch .fishing has been good the past week .and u no weekends .lol

Yes brian i will be there 5.00 am i wont be there long half to one of the boat launches .but there will be someone there . try to be in the water before 7 maybe crazy at the boat launch .fishing has been good the past week .and u no weekends .lol

1591[/snapback]

05:30 it is then. Yeah weekends I try not to fish on those days. unless I HAVE :worthy: to

Talked to a few other boats on the river today who are fishing the derby as well but will get their tickets Saturday morning.

I'll send you an email in the morning

Guest fishmaster
Talked to a few other boats  on the river today who are fishing the derby as well but will get their tickets Saturday morning.

I'll send you an email in the morning

1602[/snapback]

ok bosc see u sat

Archived